- All rates are based per night, double occupancy with an additional 15% Sales, Hotel and Use, and Occupancy taxes. Please call with any Questions.
- No smoking is permitted on the grounds of The Villa Park House.
- Well-behaved children are always welcome, and must be supervised at all times.
- Pets allowed in our two private entrance rooms. Maximum 2 pets per room.
- Check-in is from 3PM to 8PM. Earlier or later check-ins are possible with prior arrangements.
- Checkout is promptly at 11:00 AM.
- Beach badges are provided for the days prior to check-out only. Any request for a beach badge on the day of check-out is subject to availability.
- Bikes are available on a first come first serve basis.
- We provide beach towels, beach chairs, and beach umbrellas.
- We have some off street parking as well as meter free street parking.
As a small Bed and Breakfast, we require your commitment to your reservation. Reservations are accepted with the understanding that you will be responsible for the entire period reserved. We cannot be responsible for illness, family emergencies, work conflicts or inclement weather. If there is a concern, we highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance, available at a nominal cost from any travel agency or online at insuremytrip.com or Access America. (These companies are independent and not affiliated with the Villa Park House.)
We will need 14 days advance notice for refunds, less $25 as our processing fee. Within 14 days prior to occupancy, guests are responsible for the full amount of the reservation unless we are able to re-book the reservation. Early departures are considered cancellations of nights reserved. Please note that all cancellations must be made in writing via email or regular mail to the Villa Park House.